Nikia and Laurielle's trip to Uganda, Africa. Departure date: July 25, 2010. Return date: August 9, 2010.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Rafting the nile!
Today we wnet on a rafting trip down the Nile river....up to a grade 5!!! and we only flipped on the last one (we kinda wanted to). We are going to watch the video of it tonight then buy it tomorrow along with a picture CD. SOOOO excited. Then off to Jinja to go shopping tomorrow afternoon and on to Entebbe in the evening. We fly out at 5:15 local time on Monday. In so many different ways I wish I could stay here for another month. But I have bills to pay and need to keep the way I pay them (my job). By tuesday night I will be in Detroit, MI. Such a long way for Uganda in miles, culture, pace, and a whole bunch of other ways. Can't wait to see everyone and show them all the awesome pictures we took. I have even been keeping a journal for people to read. This may be the last post I make before I am back in the States. Thanks for all the prayers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.